WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allied from the past

4 posters

Go down

Allied from the past Empty Allied from the past

Post  Kura Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 am

Ok, I didn't know where else to do this so I'm placing this here, is that ok NinJay?

Hi everyone,
I'm Kura (I run around in a RoyalAttire and try finding friends everywhere) from Heroic_Knights which is an old allie of yours, NinJay told me to post screenies of being killed by you guys here on the forum when/if it happens and I agreed to that just.. this site is kind of nice and now I'm poking around in here leaving buggy little messages where ever I can come up with something to say. I Hope I'm not annoying too many but if I am just tell NinJay to shush me up ok? *giggles*

Ohh yeah, I was an rper before I started with online games and its really addictive to live in fantasy worlds like that so the whole action thing lives on, so much easier showing people how I mean if I can add an action or emotion to it *nods with a soft smile* cause thats how I am, I love over explaining things.. never ask me about the moonlanding, will take hours to explain properly

Other then that.. I am 24, I love grapes and Killer Instinct, Johnny Messener rule!! hmm.. no not telling that.. not very interesting.. not telling that either.. already told that.. I almost always have convos going on with myself, normally out loud.. not telling that.. that is so boring.. I drive a red car..

ok.. I think thats me Very Happy

LOVE!!

Kura

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Allied from the past Empty Re: Allied from the past

Post  Myth Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Other then that.. I am 17, I love oranges and watching woman underwear, Japan rule!! hmm.. no not telling that.. not very interesting.. not telling that either.. already told that.. I almost always have convos going on with myself, normally out loud.. not telling that.. that is so boring.. I ride a yellow mountainbike..
Myth
Myth

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Allied from the past Empty Re: Allied from the past

Post  TheCrimsonBlood Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Mostly everyone knows about me. Razz
TheCrimsonBlood
TheCrimsonBlood

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-09-18