WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bout Legion WARs

+3
thebigdawg
annthonette
NinJay
7 posters

Go down

Bout Legion WARs Empty Bout Legion WARs

Post  NinJay Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:15 am

Hmmm... Just a thought... Cant tell everyone in legion chat what I really think bout this whole legion war thing, coz I'd be repeating myself over and over. So hope u guys read about it here, and hope this will let u understand...

I always tell u guys this and I'll say it again, War "makes and breaks a legion" Motivates a strong legion to get even stronger, while the weak legion crumbles. Yah at the moment we are at war with these lvl 10 legions and some of their members are sure as hell stronger than us, But isnt this game all about having fun? yah there are lotsa stuff to do in game, and might limit urself to accomplishing what ur tryin to do coz enemies are on ur ass all the time. But keepin a random tele comes in play Smile After all this game is all about "PK" if u all havent noticed there are 4 modes to choose from. "peace" "team" "capture" "pk" modes. now out of all these 4 options 3 are for pking people Razz So why cry bout gettin pked? "FIGHT BACK OR RANDOM" thats the name of the game Smile

No I didnt want this war to happen and I didnt ask for this, And u guys just dont have an idea how much Im tryin to prevent these war from happening, and tryin to ally these legions instead of goin against them... It just takes time, after all how would WE prove we are worthy of their alliance if we are just a buncha pushovers and just cry and stay in our little corner while they go and rape our weaker members.

Last night when I told everyone in legion to "enjoy the war", a member replied "fun for u, sucks for us".... Hmmm... Do u think I'm that strong to not get pked? Shit I get pked all the time, But u guys see that our Deputies and Generals and Myself are always willing to help out at times of need... I admit I dont like to get pked, but hey I DONT DIE IN REAL LIFE, do I?! whatever happens in game does'nt affect how I live my life, So dont give me this bullshit bout bein depressed and tryin to quit the game coz u cant take the drama and getting pked.

I think this is a test of LOYALTY, and a test of COURAGE... Stay and fight back, or leave and join another legion...These separates the real WOC members from the PUSSIES. opps! excuse my language. This is all temporary and you guys should take this opportunity to practice ur PK skills and your RandomTele trigger fingers. Smile At the end of the day, who ever stays in legion can all say " HEY WE'VE BEEN THERE, CONQUERED OUR FEARS, CONQUERED OUR ENEMIES AND HAD FUN AT THE SAME TIME. AND STILL HERE STRONG AND PROUD TO BE WOC "

I thank all of you, for all ur support... So far none has left legion yet coz theyre too scared to die. Smile Just wanna let u guys know Im proud of u, We got a good thing goin on here... Good members and good officers... LOVE YALL... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KEEP OWNING Smile

Your Friend and Leader,

NinJay

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Bout Legion WARs Empty jay i think we need all general forum about that

Post  annthonette Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 am

call a forum hu is in hu is out hu are loyal hus is shit OMG they said that to you they are shit man

ill give u all my best support i will not leave this legion man for better or for worst...
annthonette
annthonette

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

Bout Legion WARs Empty Re: Bout Legion WARs

Post  thebigdawg Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 am

very well said and as such I am prepared to follow you to hell and back
that which doesnt kill me makes me stronger so lets go get the basterds

thebigdawg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:14 am

lovin it!!! Thanks man. Smile

thebigdawg wrote:very well said and as such I am prepared to follow you to hell and back
that which doesnt kill me makes me stronger so lets go get the basterds
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazieSexieKewL Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:28 am

you have our support bro..!!!! Basketball afro

keep it up..!!!!

CrazieSexieKewL

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:36 am

Thank u sis.. I love ur pix by the way Smile

zeahmae wrote:you have our support bro..!!!! Basketball afro

keep it up..!!!!
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness75 Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:59 am

well said jay i agree 100% man i get pked like 10 or more times a day but i laugh it off because its just a game not your life lol and like you said it seperates the posers from the true people so war is good it seperates all the posers from the loyal legioners so maybye after this war we will have a better stronger more loyal legion i give my 100% loyalty to you and this legion
Madness75
Madness75

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  stranger Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:32 am

i know this is kinda late replay but i just read the msg Mad and i had to say it ..
i am really moved bro you couldnt say it better and its just ...... what can i say ..

PERFECT

stranger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:53 pm

legion wars over for a while scratch lol
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17