WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :(

2 posters

Go down

RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :( Empty RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :(

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:02 am

YESTERDAY, SATURDAY 29 of December ma X BOX 360 a.k.a X BOX had passed away , i try CPR with da towel method but only live enought to tell me dis : '' Revenge ma dead, kill Mi...cro...s...oft........ '', time of dead 3:00 pm GTM -6, time or relive 3:36 p.m GTM -6 and oficial dead 3:40 p.m GTM -6, every1 is invited to his funeral, micro wave, TV or oder electrodomestic too, expect for da for da wash machine, he didnt like water. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( it really was like a brother to me.

P.S: if u dont want dis to happen to ur X BOX, dont play DVD(movies) on it, or dont play 8 continuos hours wit out n intercooler.

''If Bill Gates dies it wasnt me.............''

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :( Empty Re: RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :(

Post  DragonTear Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:43 pm

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:YESTERDAY, SUNDAY 29 of December ma X BOX 360 a.k.a X BOX had passed away , i try CPR with da towel method but only live enought to tell me dis : '' Revenge ma dead, kill Mi...cro...s...oft........ '', time of dead 3:00 pm GTM -6, time or relive 3:36 p.m GTM -6 and oficial dead 3:40 p.m GTM -6, every1 is invited to his funeral, micro wave, TV or oder electrodomestic too, expect for da for da wash machine, he didnt like water. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( it really was like a brother to me.

P.S: if u dont want dis to happen to ur X BOX, dont play DVD(movies) on it, or dont play 8 continuos hours wit out n intercooler.

''If Bill Gates dies it wasnt me.............''
may the force be with ure xbox360=P
i think my own xbox wil die soon thou played more then 8 hours after eachother alot hehe
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :( Empty Re: RED RINGS OF DEAD ! M4 X BOX 360 D!3 :(

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:31 pm

well is just sum xbox dat have dat problem of da red rings, suposly all da xbox made from da creation of da elite shouldnt have da problem, but i'll send ma xbox to USA so dey fix it, alredy Skype with da Microsoft jerks n da fix will be 4 free. What a Face

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:48 am

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:well is just sum xbox dat have dat problem of da red rings, suposly all da xbox made from da creation of da elite shouldnt have da problem, but i'll send ma xbox to USA so dey fix it, alredy Skype with da Microsoft jerks n da fix will be 4 free. What a Face
w00t nice job bro^^
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum