WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT READ!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

DO NOT READ!!!!! Empty DO NOT READ!!!!!

Post  NinJay Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Greetings everyone Smile Didnt I just say not to read this?! Why are u readin? LOL

TEAM LIBERATION OWNZ! http://www.pkallenemies.nu PLZ VISIT OUR ALLIANCE FORUM AND REGISTER.

Few things, for those of you who arent aware yet, LEGION WAR happens every SUNDAY 21:30-23:00 PacificTime/ServerTime...

The LegionWar goal is to OWN the pole first then proceed to OWNING the sheild, first legion to own both pole and sheild at the same time wins the war. We all know that our enemy legion CG has lotsa high pot people and not lotsa peepz from our alliance can take them, But... This dont mean we cant win war since our alliance just won last war as yall know...

I advice everyone to use "DragonMorph" alot better, remember to turn dragon when u see enemies that have higher pot than u guys, this should buy u time to escape from them and use DragonBite and give them good amount of damage.

WARRIOR members would play an important role during legion war, since we need u guys to keep high pot enemies, namely Shu and Geminidnk in particular busy by CCing them frequently to prevent them from attackin pole/gate/sheild... But still remember to make "DragonMorph" ur bestfriend during the war.

So plz do what I asked everyone to practice, so yall can get the pole first Smile and the higher pot members stays at the gate to try and buy time and defend em as much as possible....

Once again, OWN THE POLE/PROCEED TO 2ND GATE/OWN THE SHEILD... Win the LegionWar....

More question?! Ask me in game.... Enjoy Everyone and LETS WIN THE WAR Smile
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ!!!!! Empty Re: DO NOT READ!!!!!

Post  Eg6 Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:15 am

u fucker i thot it was something else that ur trying to hide....
Eg6
Eg6

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ!!!!! Empty Don't Read....Haha...got me :)

Post  Ezekiel97 Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:05 pm

U knew if u put "Don't read" that curiosity would get the best of us...lol
BTW, since when in this legion do we have to listen to anything u say? Laughing
J/K...plz don't fire me tongue
Loving the war... even though I died and got dced last night near the end... it was a lot of fun!!!
-Zeke

Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ!!!!! Empty Re: DO NOT READ!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down