WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What yall do day to day

5 posters

Go down

What yall do day to day Empty What yall do day to day

Post  **Slither** Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:33 am

so guys im bored what do yall do when ur not on eos????

me im either at work, school, or i play solider Front
**Slither**
**Slither**

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-01

Back to top Go down

What yall do day to day Empty Re: What yall do day to day

Post  Myth Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:39 am

school, hanging out with friends, watching anime and picking my nose Basketball <- i had a big one there ^^
Myth
Myth

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:06 am

Smoke herb, download music, go to the barber shop, hang out with ma friends, play NFS, get drunk, see TV, hear music, play soccer, practice Muay Thai, and walk around the city.

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Pariah Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 am

Work a bullsh*t factory job Mon-Fri, Try to socialize/party some on the weekends.. work on my car, help other guys work on their's, race, party, train(TaeKwonDo & Muay Thai) And yeah.. Work out a bit too. If it seems like I dissappear for a couple days at a time every now and again.. you know why Wink
Pariah
Pariah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-06

http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:02 am

Pariah wrote:Work a bullsh*t factory job Mon-Fri, Try to socialize/party some on the weekends.. work on my car, help other guys work on their's, race, party, train(TaeKwonDo & Muay Thai) And yeah.. Work out a bit too. If it seems like I dissappear for a couple days at a time every now and again.. you know why Wink

YEAH MUAY THAI !!!!!!! best figth style ever Twisted Evil !!! PUSH KICK !! lol jajaj bullshit factory

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Hmmm... mostly out saving lives, Deal with Cancer patients at work, Im a Nuclear Medicine Tech so we do P.E.T./C.T. scans.. I turn on my EO there as u all know Razz I have lots of time in between patients, After work on Monday and Thursdays, I go to U.C.L.A. and help teach NINJUTSU to college students, I used to train MuayThai/KungFu/Karate as well but i find NINJUTSU worked best for me, I do tournaments as well and been in a cage fight once and won Smile wo0t wo0t never did it again, I figured I should quit while im 1-0..... On some Saturdays we do a gig, I sing in an acoustic band my friends and I started, Just to stay away from all the crazy stuff we do and stay out of trouble... During the Winter I snowboard!!! and thats it for now...

How do i find time to play EO?! Pfffttttt..... I dont know..... They all ask me the same shit....

Enjoy the game and Ill see yall there.
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down