WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s

2 posters

Go down

Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s Empty Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s

Post  Ezekiel97 Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi all,
This is only my second post here and first off let me say that I am sorry if u were hoping that this topic would answer the question of how to compose using Unis and UniXs. Instead this post asks the question. I knew there were people who have been playing longer than me and I wanted to get their advice of what to do with the higher lvled Unis and UniXs. I have a 12-star UniX, but when should I compose it? Should I wait until my main eud is over 20-star or 40-star or what? Also, I've noticed NinJay and DragonTear getting people to buy them unis in the offline tg. Is there a difference in these pets and the ones we are given each day for completing snipe? Anyway, just trying to learn things as I go and hoping that some of you wiser ppls could help me out. Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give. WoC rules 4eva!!!

-Zeke

Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s Empty Re: Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s

Post  NinJay Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:56 pm

Ezekiel97 wrote:Hi all,
This is only my second post here and first off let me say that I am sorry if u were hoping that this topic would answer the question of how to compose using Unis and UniXs. Instead this post asks the question. I knew there were people who have been playing longer than me and I wanted to get their advice of what to do with the higher lvled Unis and UniXs. I have a 12-star UniX, but when should I compose it? Should I wait until my main eud is over 20-star or 40-star or what? Also, I've noticed NinJay and DragonTear getting people to buy them unis in the offline tg. Is there a difference in these pets and the ones we are given each day for completing snipe? Anyway, just trying to learn things as I go and hoping that some of you wiser ppls could help me out. Thanks in advance for any advice that you can give. WoC rules 4eva!!!

-Zeke
You know when u compose ur pets? the priest tells u how much mark ur main pet needs, If ur doin regular main compose, u should just compose it with the necessary mark and a clover each compose, to get the most value for ur EPs... if u compose it with the 12* uni it might give alittle bit more points, but it wouldnt be worth it since 12* cost alot..... if u can compose ur pets with regular 3* uni0 then do it, till itll ask for 4.8* unix0, then itll eventually ask for 6* then 8* then 12* then 19*.... hope i make sense..... But the main thing is clover for main compose, its worth it. Smile
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s Empty Re: Best way to high-level compose using UniOs and UniX0s

Post  Ezekiel97 Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:12 am

Thx...that makes a lot more sense to me now...Smile
Zeke

Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down