WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK

+5
wilcox
Madness75
Ezekiel97
annthonette
NinJay
9 posters

Go down

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK Empty TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK

Post  NinJay Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:01 pm

I wanna hear from you guys, and i need ur suggestion/vote on this...

What do u guys think bout uppin our requirements to 180 pot instead of 150? this will illiminate, noob characters and boss hunters, that usually causes WOC trouble for ksing other people's boss...

Some people asking to let their noob character in legion, Should we let them do this? to get mentor points? or leave the rules as it is..

Let me know ur thoughts on this, thank u.
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK Empty ask other

Post  annthonette Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 pm

ask other
annthonette
annthonette

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK Empty Re: TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK

Post  ChillyHuntress Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:19 pm

I think the rules should stay, because with 189 members, do you want to end up with 189 noob characters if everyone puts one on the legion for mentor points? lol

Just my humble opinion

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK Empty 180 Pot or 150? Noob chars?

Post  Ezekiel97 Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:24 pm

I agree with Chilly and think that noob low-level chars will only hurt the legion. As for 180 or 150, I think that we should leave it as it is and make sure that generals and deputies tell characters b4 they join what the rules are. I would not have gotten into this legion if the pot was 180 and I think that there are still some good chars. out there that have a 150 pot that don't try to take advantage and are worthy to be called WoC:)

Ezekiel97

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness75 Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:40 am

i agree too
Madness75
Madness75

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wilcox Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 am

i agree with raisinng pot requerement up to 180 eliminating more ksing noobs like u said

wilcox

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHuntress Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:47 pm

I don't think it will eliminate it at all, we bring in a ton of ASSHOLES with pot higher than 200 that STILL ks noobs...lol so why raise it and keep good people out. I just think whoever recruits someone needs to take the time to make sure they understand the no random pk'ing , and no ks'ing policy. AND follows the 150 pot, lvl 85 rule too. Not just recruit and run.. lol

Again, just my humble opinion.

Chilly

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHuntress Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:49 pm

oops, let me clarify, what i mean is the assholes that have joined and left already. lol not any of you that are still here.. lol The ones dedicated to themselves, and not the legion. (legion hoppers)

chilly

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinitylynn Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:25 pm

I agree with chilly on this...no matter what lvl ur still gonna have problems with the ksing if they dont care about the rules...so i think that what needs to happen is just make sure everyone is paying attention to the new chars to make sure they arent ksing...and if they are boot their asses....i dont think changing the limit is gonna do anything....
Trinitylynn
Trinitylynn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK Empty LOYALITY

Post  Mr Bill Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:13 am

i think the problem is with ppl lettin in just anybody and i think 150 pot is not a bad idea ppl have to start somewhere and we have a good number of ppl that came ere with 150 pot and became some badass players i think the problem is when NinJay is off line and players think they can do what ever they want its not the case the rules r here to help and protect the legion i think if ur gonna be WOC be loyal to NinJay and the other players that have ur back and dont double cross the legion if anyone diagrees with me come talk to me ill lecture u in loyality, ty for takin ur time and readin my thoughts
Mr Bill
Mr Bill

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:39 am

i vote to keep it real... since u r da BIG BOSS u can do wat u want... is just ma humble Gangsta opinion .. lol i agree wit nicademus 150 pot is gud but ppl gota serve da legion dont serve any other legion or just work for der self dis is a quote:

Jesus said:
"A person cannot mount two horses or bend two bows. 2And a slave cannot serve two masters, otherwise that slave will honor the one and offend the other.

As well as u cant serve God and money .... or mount two horses.... i agree wit nica dat ppl in legion should be loyal to WoC and work for make it stroger, no matter the pot.

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down